Comprehensive Care Group Focusses on Keeping Clients Healthy
While some people are fortunate enough to have good health when they are older, others may have many health problems. Visiting a doctor repeatedly can be expensive, time consuming and inconvenient. In such cases it is advisable to get help from the Care group of South Florida plantation as they have a team of experienced doctors and nurses who provide the medical assistance required to treat all kinds of health problems a patient may face. The team at Comprehensive care group Florida (abbreviated as CCG) has more than twenty years of experience in providing healthcare assistance, specializing in geriatrics.
For the convenience of their patients, CCG, South Florida is providing medical assistance that includes:
– CCG offices for pneumonia, urinary tract infection, cellulitis
– House calls DVT, skin problems, stress ulcers.
– Rehab centers – Diabetes type I and II, Metabolic syndrome, Obesity, Osteoporosis, thyroid problems
– Nursing homes – COPD, pneumonia, lung diseases, asthma
– Living facilities for upper and lower gastrointestinal bleeding, pancreatitis, gastroenteritis, gall bladder diseases
– Any other CCG registered facility
Medical group of South Florida services
– Initial preventive medical examination which is mandatory for getting medical insure or Medicare
– Laboratory testing for metabolic or lipid profile
– Transition care for those who are moving from a hospital to their home or other facility, providing medical advice.
– Physical examination which is required for getting admission to college
– Vaccines for prevention of diseases, especially contagious diseases
– Sick visits for patients who may be too weak to visit the hospital or doctor’s office
– helping those who use tobacco frequently, reduce or end the use of tobacco
Annual Preventive Medical Examination
– Check the various parameters, and detect any health problem at an early stage – nutrition therapy to ensure that the blood sugar levels are under control, and prevent other health problems
– Preventive medicine counseling to prevent health problems for patients of all ages. – ear lavage which is noninvasive, since some colleges have made it mandatory for students to get tested – blood sugar level testing and advice, counseling for managing diabetes for patients who have higher blood sugar levels
– Allergy testing to find out if a person is allergic to certain substances and precautions to prevent illnesses. – Ultrasound testing is carried out in the office
– Skin testing for detecting history of exposure to tuberculosis
– Filling forms for disability, handicaps of the patient. Some of the medical conditions which are treated by the CCG are – Cardiology: Unstable angina, Fibrillation, Heart failure, Heart disease, hypertension, coronary heart disease
– Pulmonary: asthma, pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease COPD, lung disease
– Gastroenterology – peptic ulcers in the stomach, hepatitis, pancreatitis, gastroenteritis, bleeding in the stomach and intestines
– Renal: Kidney ailments include electrolyte imbalance
– Infectious diseases like fungal, bacterial, viral infection – Hematology and Oncology like Anemia, tumors
– Rheumatology like Arthritis, Lupus
– Other problems like stress disorders, skin problems
The focus of CCG group of South Florida is preventive healthcare, ensuring that their clients do not fall ill and do not require to be admitted to hospitals by providing suitable advice and medicine.